A hands-on, practical course teaching you exactly how to implement PCI guidelines.
If your business accepts card payments then you are no doubt aware of PCI DSS. Once you pass compliance, how do you and your staff implement the requirements to actually detect and prevent fraud on a day-to-day basis?
This course provides both the knowledge and practical skills to help you identify and mitigate potential activities that may mean you are operating outside of the PCI DSS certification. In addition to the theory we use live action demonstrations, video and real life stories makes this course as fascinating as it is useful.
- 2.5 hour trainer led interactive course
- Small group size for a more personal approach (typical maximum 20)
- Lunch and refreshments provided
Why Fraud Defence First?
Fraud Defence First, as part of the Virtue Group EEA, are one of a small number of companies worldwide who are an official PCI Participating Organisation. This strong link with the PCI means our courses are always the most up-to-date on the market. We also go to great lengths to make sure we give bespoke advice to your business or industry. You will always leave a Fraud Defence First course with the tools you need to detect and mitigate fraud.
- If your company is PCI compliant, this course will turn the assessment questionnaire into practical demonstrations and advice.
- If you aren’t PCI compliant we can give bespoke guidance and advice to help you avoid non-compliance fees (and advise how to become fully compliant).
What you get:
- A working knowledge of how to apply the PCI requirements in your business.
- Free Fraud MOT of your business.
- Approved retailer status.
- Access to resources for 24 months.
- Printed course notes.
- Post course support via email.